Posts by V10lator

With 7.0.1 it's even worse:

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # dtoverlay dtparam audio=on
    * Failed to find overlays directory

and indeed there's no such directory:

It's all been covered before
    LibreELEC

Thanks, I tried that but stuck at pactl list short, there are no usable sources/sinks:

I guess I did everything correctly:

We only support audio the other way by default, so RPi --> Bluetooth audio speaker, not the other way around. It is possible to make it work manually but we cannot make it the default for all devices.

Any hint on how to do that? I see you're using bluetoothd but can't even find it's config files.

Also then the question still stands:

I wonder why does LibreELEC advertise A2DP when it doesn't work?

It might be a really good idea to not advertise what you can't handle (a user making it work manually will re-add the advertising, too).

Today I tried to pair my Raspberry Pi 3 with my Jolla smartphone (running SailfishOS). As soon as the devices are connected SailfishOS routes all audio to the RPi but LibreELEC just seems to route it to trash. So the result is a completely muted phone and the only way to get audio back is to close the bluetooth connection.

Now I wonder why does LibreELEC advertise A2DP when it doesn't work? Or is this maybe just related to the RPi 3 and if so: Anything I could test?