Posts by Helios61

Hi community, i hope you can help with solving this odd issue.

I've installed and set up Libreelec on the RASPI4/4GB. So far everything is working fine and without any problems (1080p, 1080i, TV headend client....). Unfortunately, I ran into a odd issue: 4K movies are only displayed in the upper left quarter of the TV. However, the TV switches properly to 4K/24 mode. Screenshot and log link are attached.

Logs: http://paste.kodi.tv/iyatolonif

Best regards

Helios

Yesterday i've setup LE on Beelink GT1 Ultimate. Here my test results:

1. With dtb.img, provided by LibreELEC-912.arm-8.2-8.2.2.2.img.gz box is booting fine, but ethernet (wirde) doesn't work.
    2. gxm_q200_3g.dtb -> Box doesn't boot
    3. gxm_kvim2.dtb -> all is working fine (so far) USB Ports doesn't work.
    4. gxm_q200_1g.dtb -> Box doesn't boot
    5. gxm_q200_2g.dtb -> all is working fine (so far)

Big Thanks for your great work.

Hi community,

While setup of LE on my new TV-Box -> LINK REMOVED <, i've noticed, that shortcuts (i.e. Strg + S (Screenshot) or o (renderer stats)) doesn't work. Maybe i am doing something wrong. Could you please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance

Helios

Hi dev team, hi community,

unfortunately i've noticed that playback of 4K/HEVC .mkv freezes after beginning. Debug log ->Link<-.
    MediaInfo:

Maybe you can find a solution. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
    Helios

You can enable HTTP debugging and look at kodi.log for retrieval/scraping problems. I have to say that the majority of music I have in my Library doesn't have upstream fanart though, so it may just be your taste in music.

Hi chewitt

Big Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be related to my taste in music. I assume, that Eric Clapton should be found. I've attached the debug log. May you can take a look in it.

Hi Team LibreElec, Hi community,

big thanks for providing such a great piece of multimedia / KODI software. I've setup LE onm my new Odroid C2 and all is working great so far (incl. DTS-HD, 4K and HDMI CEC ). Unfortunately Music Fanart doesn't work for me. I've added the music to database and tried AudiaoDatabase and Universal Scraper, but there is no fanart.
    Could you please give me a hint, what i am doing wrong an how i have to configure the music part for fanart? Im am using the AEON NOX Skin.

Best regards and thanks in advanve
    Helios61