Posts by billgreen

CvH,

Is there a Libreelec 8.x build with different TBS drivers, I have a TBS 6981 and works most of the time but on occasion I get continuity errors and sometimes an unwatchable picture. I thought I sorted the issue by changing the motherboard and replacing the card. I see that LE7 has the option for crazycat, open or official drivers, I was wondering if I could try these other drivers on my LE8 box before I give up on the TBS card. I have 2 Hauppauge Nova S2 cards and they work great not a problem.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have been using Libreelec for a while and have started using Tvheadend with success. As I needed more tuners I got TBS6981 which was cheap. Anyway when I use it the stream always stops with,

Code
    2017-03-04 14:46:30.457 linuxdvb: Conexant CX24117/CX24132 : DVB-S #0 - poll TIMEOUT
    2017-03-04 14:46:31.160 linuxdvb: Conexant CX24117/CX24132 : DVB-S #0 - retune nodata

So I googled for problems and found there is an issue with the driver, how do I install a different one in Libreelec. I tried the CVH build but that didn`t work for me as TVH didn`t start so went back to 8.0

Output of Dmesg

Code
    sprunge.us/BgWd

Thanks