Posts by Rinaldus

There's another problem when I tried to build docker.

I installed golang and golang-go packages on the host system, but it didn't help. How to fix this problem?
    P.S. I'm not under root, I'm in docker container with Ubuntu 16.04, installed on my server.

First of all don't build as root user.

I build it inside docker container.

The main problem here is that sources are now in folder moby-1.13.1 (content has been changed even if filename is the same - happen in the past for other packages). That's why docker package.mk needs new line

After I added this line, it seems to build properly (I didn't see completely because I removed all builds trying to fix problem myself and it will take a long time to build again). Please, can you fix this bug?

I tried to build docker with both "build " and "create_addon" scripts, but got error:

Is docker broken or I did something wrong?

I use Gentoo x86_64 to build LibreELEC. When I build 8.0 branch, I always get error:

Code
    ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1/toolchain/lib/libz.so.1: version `ZLIB_1.2.9' not found (required by /usr/lib64/libpng16.so.16)
    make: *** [Makefile:12: image] Ошибка 1

I know, how to solve it. Here's solution:

Code
    cd ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1/toolchain/lib
    rm libz.so.1
    ln -s /lib64/lib/libz.so.1 ~/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1/toolchain/lib/libz.so.1

But I don't know, what need to change in LibreELEC source code to fix this problem. Can the developers fix it?
    P.S. My system version of ZLIB is 1.2.11

I'd like to have network traffic statistic for my Raspberry Pi 2. The best program for it, that I know, is vnstat. Is avaiable to add it to LibreElec source and then recompile it? As I understood, LibreElec is based on Buildroot. I saw vnstat there. If I copy that package from Buildroot to LibreElec, would I succeed to add vnstat? Or should I do something more for it?