Posts by stoinov

Downgrading to previously working 8.0.0c with previously working old 7.0.3.011 gxbb_p200_2G_1Gbit.dtb does not fix ethernet or USB. Note that remote works so I can configure LE. Also note that Android ethernet and USB still work fine.
    Does this ring a bell ? and : is there a fix (perhaps adjust/restore a file)?

It seems similar to my issue several posts up - networking devices missing with latest dtb. Try downloading my zip and see if it works. This could help to troubleshoot it in general.

I got Pyramid A5X with 2/16G last week and I was able to install and setup 8.0.0c successfully. I decided to go ahead and redo everything for 8.0.0d but there was a problem - using the device trees from the new location, my WiFi/BT was not working.I checked which dtb I downloaded last: gxbb_p200_2G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb on 23 February. I am pretty sure they haven't been updated, just moved, so it's a mystery for me how I got it to work the first time.

I'm attaching the working dtb file, which does seem to be quite a lot bigger than any of the linked ones. Also my original Android one is the default 256KB backup, so it seems I am not using it.

Here or here you can download the latest Android image depending on the Realtek chip. Let me know how can I check which is mine if this is needed to debug.