Posts by cha0skind

Hello,

I don´t know if my case is related to your problem. But it seems to have the right keywords. So lets give it a try :

I have set up my kodi box to be reachable from the world wide web to receive JSON-RPC commands. In theory everything should work. I have a dynamcDNS adress and my box is reachable from this address. In my local network i can access the Box and play arround with the Chorus webinterface (Play, Pauise, Stop and so on)
    But i am not able to send any commands from outside my network. I am able to reach the chorus webinterface and enter my crendentials but from there on, nothing happens. I am completely out of ideas and hope someone of you can help me.

Hey,
    Just a quick question.

My Setup consists of 2 Raspberry Pis one with Libreelec and one with Openmediavault as my Network Storage.
    I am looking for a way to send a simple shutdown order to the RPI wit OMV when i shutdown my Libreelec System.

The Reason is quite simple that both of the PI´s are attached to the same Power outlet with a switch that i turn off over night (the whole media System)
    If i just switch the power of and back on again the OMV System doesn´t start normally cause the SD card gets corrupted.

I hope you guys understand what i am trying to archive here