Posts by beeasy79

it doesnt show the password on the screen, just enter libreelec and press enter.

it lets me type the username but wont let me type the password the coursor doesnot move and when I press enter it says denied
    [hr]

if you read the first post it clearly explains on how to flash internally. You just have to shh into the box when you have LE booting from usb/sd and then type in installtointernal.

I must of kept typing wrong cuse this time it worked

Create a bootable USB/sdcard with the LibreElec tool provided on this site. Power cycle your device holding the reset button, and the script runs from the card...Installs on the card, and always loads after that.

SSH not needed.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

id like it installed on the box I already have it installed on a usb stick but can only run with usb

ok I have been reading trying to understand how to install and I have seen ssh way is there no way to just flash it like you do when installing the android firmware. I got so lost on the ssh process. and yes I have usb tools but none of the firmware I have will work. now the usb drive has firmware that works can I not create a img with that. idk I feel so lost installing this on internal memory

so I just tried to install libreELEC on to my ms9 p212 s905x but when I use the toothpick method and boot until libreelec logo shows up but gives me no option to install and it boots right to kodi. now when I take the usb out and restart box it boots in to android. I don't want this I just want libreelec what did I do wron if anyone can help I also used rufus

hey I'm confused on loading this mxq pro 4k to my box with any computer tools none work every file I try it says invalid file the only one program that reconies the box is androidtool but any file I try to add it says invalid I forgot to mention I'm using windows 10
    and its been 3 days now lol Finally I managed to get android back on this mxq 4k here is build number "rk322x-eng 4.4.1 ktu84q eng hotack 20160308 102208 test-keys and vendor software is rk322x_r-ox_android4.4.4-sdk_v1.0.0. also this firmware is older then the firmware it had on it before I started this. now not sure what firmware I can use of yours

[hr]

hey I'm confused on loading this mxq pro 4k to my box with any computer tools none work every file I try it says invalid file the only one program that reconies the box is androidtool but any file I try to add it says invalid I forgot to mention I'm using windows 10
    and its been 3 days now lol Finally I managed to get android back on this mxq 4k here is build number "rk322x-eng 4.4.1 ktu84q eng hotack 20160308 102208 test-keys and vendor software is rk322x_r-ox_android4.4.4-sdk_v1.0.0. also this firmware is older then the firmware it had on it before I started this. now not sure what firmware I can use of yours

and its been 3 days now lol

Used only if box freezes when powering on.
    Mainly occurs with S905 Chip Boxes but seems to have disappeared on a lot of those boxes after 7.0.012g version.

so what i got then is LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.0-8.0.0c.img and gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k.dtb and for tools to use i have Win32DiskImager-0.9.5-install or LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32 or rufus and i also found this tutorial

Did you use Rufus or similar tool for transferring the image to the USB-stick?

Also only one of the USB-ports is bootable, in my box it's the single one in back.

It should boot straight into the LibreElec installation without showing restore screen.

yes i used rufus and i also tried libreELEC tool would it only boot off the sd card or the usb and when i insert the usb stick i press little reset button in av port plug in and while holding reste button i get to the android system recovery <3e>screen I'm pretty sure this is the firmware on it now (rk322x_box-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY49f eng.foxluo.20161223.153932 test keys). at the bottem in yellow it says Recovery system v5.0 E:faild to mount /mnt/external_sd (no such device) says that 3 times but when i insert the sd card and try with that it doesnot show that error but it also does not boot off it. now i was told that this was what i needed for this box mabe you can tell me if this is correct. http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3…VppIc8fb3RMDz8h and a tree... if its a 1 gb ram : http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3…fPJcjWtJLUiAl6s

I hope its ok to post in this thread. I have been trying to boot my mxq pro 4k off of a usb stick with no luck. I followed the guide. mabe I missed something. I'm kinda new android other then I a few roots here and there. I used the toothpick method and all it does is bring me to a backup/restore type of menue but nothing about booting from usb. also i used LibreELEC-S905.ALL.aarch64-8.0.1.img and replaced the dbt file gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k renamed to dbt.img pasted it inside the main folder and it replaced the one in there. also at first i was trying to use a usb stick but when it would load the android restore it would show errors at the bottem but when i used the sd card the errors were gone. but still not sure how to boot from it. these are the files put on the sd card SYSTEM, syslinux, KERNEL and a folder named EFI.
    [hr]