Posts by chippotle

no extra addon repo

Nice!

After watching five hours straight with the OE oscam edition, a quick update: First three to four hours, I've experienced no problem - after that the problems started with OE oscam, too. So it seems like that OE oscam is affected too, but not so much as the LE edition. I get the error instantely using LE oscam and after a few hours using OE oscam. Really strange! Is this likelier a TvH or oscam problem? I'm trying to remove oscam completely (deleting its addon_data folder) and reinstall.

could you point me to the oe version ? (or upload them here as attatchment?)

I'm using the latest version from unofficial addon repo of OE, installed via repo. unofficial-addons/addons/service/softcam/oscam at master · OpenELEC/unofficial-addons · GitHub Maybe it is a problem with upgrading configuration? But that wouldn't explain why 11233 is working. Or is LE edition of oscam newer than 11233? Can't find the GitHub repo of LE addons though.

O_o
    11211 is the build used at oe where you said it works (if you take the oe build)
    If 11233 works I do an addon update - so it should be fixed.

Wow this is odd. But I've double checked and can confirm that 11211 is not working, whereas 11233 works. Could you update? I'm going to check as soon as the repo is updated.

I have exactly the same problems. What I have found out is: When I use the LibreElec edition of oscam, tvh plays about 10 seconds nicely and freezes afterwards. The log file of tvh says:

Code
    2016-05-25 20:05:18.747 [   INFO] subscription: 000E: "127.0.0.1 [ Kodi Media Center ]" subscribing on channel "XXXXX", weight: 150, adapter: "CXD2837 DVB-C DVB-T/T2 : DVB-C #0", network: "DVB-C", mux: "130MHz", provider: "Digital Free", service: "XXXXX", profile="htsp", hostname="127.0.0.1", client="Kodi Media Center"
    2016-05-25 20:05:19.760 [WARNING] parser: The timediff for TELETEXT is big (3249104422), using current dts
    2016-05-25 20:05:37.461 [  ERROR] descrambler: ECM late (18 seconds) for service "XXXXX"

So it seems like that tvh gets not ecm packages. The weired thing is that everything is perfectly fine in the log file of oscam. The ecm packages are found. So there has to be something wrong between oscam and tvh. I've updated to the OpenElec edition of oscam and now everything is fine.

Let me know if you need more info to fix this