Posts by gpg

I finally got my Raspberry Pi 4 (8gb) model with LE9 working on a Sceptre 65". Putting the microHDMI into the port next to the power and in HDMI 1 of the TV, as well as adding hdmi_force_hotplug=1 and hdmi_drive=2 in my config.txt. Not sure how many of those were necessary but it does finally connect to CEC at start.

My only problem now is that the performance is pretty lackluster. It locks up every so often and nothing happens, although the TV menus are fine still. There is also some screen tearing going on. Changing it to 1080p / 60hz from 4k seems to making it a bit smoother but there is still some vicious lag and freezing.

None of this exists on my Raspberry Pi 3.

Yeah, not sure why it seems to have changed the password on its own. Had the addon installed and watched some stuff then went to sleep. The Pi stays on all the time. When I came back the next evening to watch another show, everything was gone. The password had somehow changed. Unless it auto-updated, I'm not sure what happened.

Thanks for all your work on this addon! It makes having a SQL database on LibreElec much easier.