Posts by Jareth

Hey guys

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I am still something of a novice at the moment and I am not familiar with MariaDB servers or anything like that. So that might be an option further down the line.

For now, I think I will try the samba share or upnp method just to see if I can get it working straight away.

I really need to get my kids set up to watch their movies in their own rooms.

I swear, if I have to sit through The Trolls World Tour movie again I will lose my mind. :D:D

Thanks again :thumbup:

Hi

I have a Pi 4 running LibreElec which is hooked up to an external WD MyBook HDD by USB. This device is in my living-room so that I can watch movies from the HDD.

I also have two more Pi 4's (one in each of my kids bedrooms) which are also running LibreElec.

All of the Pi's are connected to the Internet (wired) through my router.

What I would like to know is if it is possible to share the movies on the MyBook HDD in my living-room so that my kids can watch them from their Pi's in their own rooms?

Any advice on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Folks

I am a new LibreElec user and still learning the ropes but I would be greatful for any advice here.

I am currently using LibreElec 8.0.0 on a Raspberry Pi 3.

Before this I was using Kodi on an Android box (Minix Neo X8-H Plus) but when I wasn't using Kodi I liked watching Youtube videos using Google chrome on the Android box.

Is there any way that I can install the chrome browser on LibreElec to do the same thing or is there even a Youtube add-on that would create a similar experience?

I have been playing about with Kodi on LibreElec trying to get Youtube to work but I haven't had any luck with it :huh: