Posts by tuep

I have build one with the first workaround. At the moment I am building one with 2 workarounds, which you need to select in the kernel command line. I will release the 2nd later today.

Look for Gemini lake here LE 8.2.5 with UHD 630 / Coffee Lake support and luks, lvm2, dm-raid

Thx really cool, but I am using currently LE9 development version. I don't want to go back to 8 actually. Is there maybe anything on this version?

You are right that I see the cursor on startup. At least as long as I don't loose picture during startup. But I thought the playback is also part of Kodi and therefore it should be not present. Or is the window with the player actually outside kodi.

Can one declare the device as an keyboard in xorg.conf or somewhere else?

I would love to update a complete log-file. However The Logfile is always spammed by the Emby Sync on start up. Somehow I can't find an option to disable the sync temporary. I am talking about the Emby for Kodi addon. Because of this the file gets even with only few actions several MB in size.

It's an Asrock J4105-ITX with LibreELEC9 community build and standard skin. The effect happens on different sources from time to time. TV, TV-Recordings Emby,... Also often during start up before KODI logo one can see the cursor on a black background already. In Kodi it is not visible and then starting playback it appears sometimes.

See appended log. I started few episodes of a series. The last one showed the cursor.

The log is apparently to big. This is mostly because of EMBY. I didn't found an option that emby doesn't update durin every start to overcome this so I posted a selection of the time, where the display of cursor happened.

Ok then I might just stay away from it. Is there some build like Milhouse with up to date Kernel that is maintained frequently?

The only thing about I am not sure whether it works properly with this driver is the signal strength feedback. I have no noticeable problems with the signal so far. But the GUI says I have sometimes only 1dB signal. I had a look there because I wanted to optimize position of the antenna.

I startet last week with a Milhouse Build and updated to another custom build with higher Kernel.

Sadly I lost the DVB driver selector from CvH during upgrade. At least I cant find it anymore and my card is misrecognized as Sony. So far it does not seem to be a problem.

However I wanted to ask whether it is complicated to take a Milhouse build and replace the Kernel to a newer one for better hardware support.