Posts by alex-pex

I connected the device to my TV before modifying the default resolution. I ended up putting this autostart script :

Bash
    #!/bin/sh

xrandr --output LVDS1 --off
    xrandr --output VGA1 --mode 1280x720 --rate 60.00

It's not the optimal TV resolution, but it's the best I found without offscreen image position.

Here the xrandr of my TV

The problem is fixed, but I don't know why I needed a script to fix the problem.

I'm currently connecting the device to my computer screen, so the optimal screen resolution is 1680x1050 VGA1 (I'm currently at 1024x768 LVDS1)

Hello,

I've tried the latest beta (v7.95.3) and I have a black screen when I try to change the display mode (System settings > Video output > Display mode).

My computer is a Shuttle XS35-704 and only has VGA output. When display mode is "default", I only get basic 4:3 resolutions, I need to change the display mode to "vga" to allow full range screen resolutions.

I tried different OpenELEC / LibreELEC versions
    - OpenELEC (various versions): all fine
    - LibreELEC v7.0.3: working fine
    - LibreELEC v7.95.3: black screen when I switch from "default" to "vga"

On my first LibreELEC install, I tried LibreELEC v7.0.3, changed settings, then manual upgrade to v7.95.3. I had video output, but out of screen. I couldn't change the screen resolution because the settings button was out of screen :s
    On the second, I directly installed the v7.95.3, changed display mode, and I get the problem i'm facing now.

My hardware specs:
    - CPU: Intel Atom D510 1,66 GHz
    - Chipset: Intel NM10 Express
    - GPU: Intel GMA 3150
    Shuttle Europe: Specification

I can provide additional details if you want, as I should have ssh access to the computer.