Posts by my68_

Hiding is nonsense. The simplest tools to download show all wifi, also the hidden ones.
    So it is just a method to make your net more interesting than the others to hackers and script kiddies.

Hi all,

I ask myself, whether it would be possible, to transfer sound of my tv via the RPi3 to a bluetooth headset.
    I read, that a sound transfer to the pi is possible via hdmi cable connection. I do not understand the audio jack. Is it just line out or has it also a line in capability?

Thanks for hints!

Sorry for beeing so stupid, didn't notice I had to turn on SSH.

Now it works like a charm!

[hr]

Obvious question:
    Have You turned SSH on in Libreelec settings? (settings, Libreelec, services)
    Can You ping "192.168.5.106" from Your computer?

Hi, I have a comparable access problem with ssh turned on:

I could access before, but after a new install I do not get in.
    Any hints?

Code
    echo "options cfg80211 ieee80211_regdom=DE" > /etc/modprobe.d/cfg80211.conf
    reboot

^^ that forces the regulatory domain when things are not auto-detected correctly

Hi, I experienced when preselecting a channel on the router, that the wifis ssid did not show up on raspi3.
    Dies the echo command above clear this situation independant of the channel preselected?

Hi all,

I face a problem on rasp 3 with LibreElec/Kodi 17.
    After updating but also after a complete new setup of the SD-card my wifi net does not show up. I see neighbored wifis but not my ssid. I also tried with a second raspi 3, but the same problem.

before everything worked fine. As the prob shows up on two devices and I see some wifis ssids, I assume that there is no hardware prob.

What could be the problem?

Found the reason, which was a pereselected channel on my router. Setting channel selection to "auto" made the ssid appear again.

Hi all,

I face a problem on rasp 3 with LibreElec/Kodi 17.
    After updating but also after a complete new setup of the SD-card my wifi net does not show up. I see neighbored wifis but not my ssid. I also tried with a second raspi 3, but the same problem.

before everything worked fine. As the prob shows up on two devices and I see some wifis ssids, I assume that there is no hardware prob.

What could be the problem?