Posts by Mario77

For hdmi audio in RA add this to config.txt

Code
    dtparam=audio=on

For menu sound I don t think it ever worked

PWM is available on 12 and 18...pin 17 is 3.3v so probably was used for power

yes of course. On LE 9.0.2 ES work fine.

After update to 9.2 I have this error.

Just tried mine tonight just in case after updating to 9.2 yesterday and it's working fine..I m on version 8.201.1...Rpi2

Try to force update all addons and rename the ES userdata folder and try again after a restart..

Code
    \\LIBREELEC\Storage\.kodi\userdata\addon_data\game.emulationstation

Also since LE9.1.xx ES needs Locale addon to work from LE repo..set Locale to your location example en_GB>UTF-8

Comskip during playback is definitely working for me. LE9.2 - Kodi 18.5.

But.. I couldn't update the TVHeadend Server Addon (still on 1804). The latest version would not start after updating. I have rolled it back for now and will do a clean fresh install at the weekend.

Nevermind...it's working with .txt comskip files..thanks

Are you running LE on 4k resolution?

If you already have a Rpi 2 or 3 ,stick with it for now till things are ironed out and in the meantime maybe a Rpi4 version 2 is out..If you don't own a Rpi or you would like to help in testing just go for it...it's already working fine for many users but there are still few issues...the Not all USB-C adapters work is not a big issue as you ll probably get 1 with it and you won t have to change it in years...Heating issues I doubt there will be a significant drop with software changes..it's probably a design issue and you ll need to adapt it to your usage...so probably heatsinks/ventilation or fan is a must

Hi, i see this addon but i don't understand how It works...

Now i've a rpi with tvh working with a dvbs2 USB....with oscam etc..

I installed this addon, but i don't know how It works or how i need to configure to share my dvbs2 in my lan...

Sorry for my english....i'm spanish.

THX!

I believe Satip is integrated in Tvheadend and you don't need other addons...this addon is probably another option to share your tuner instead of tvheadend satip server...then you will probably need another instance of tvheadend server to act as client for the satip server and scan the muxes/channels...I don't see much advantages in my setup to go for satip instead of normal tvheadend server/client but might give it a go one day...1 advantage I see is that you can probably record locally instead of on the satip server machine..might be helpful for remote servers...but then again if you have issues on network you ll get issues in the recordings themselves..

edit...I did have recording locally working some time ago but had to create a ffmpeg pipe playlist and load that in another tvheadend for it to work...but not using that setup anymore..

If you r using gamestarter..retroarch from repo is not updated to work with rpi4 yet..so go to the gamestarter thread and there is an updated version to download in latest posts from biteyouridols.still under testing but should work.

Retroarch rpi4