Posts by Scorp

Hello to every one.

Sorry for my bad english.

Here is my problem.

i have added a "remotecontrol pi " i think that is the name for it it is a powershitch and a remote sensor and conected to the gpio pins. all is atached and the powerbutten works but the rest of the remote that i like to use is not reconised. on the internet i found a lirc file of this remote.problem solved you think .here starts my problem .

i don't know where to put than new file and how it have to be named. and i am not able to add or rename any file on the pi i have only read acces to it.

Can some one help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Scorp

Helllo to all and second thank you to all Libreelec team.

i am using libreelec and iam very happy whit it. Now after the update to kodi 17 i changed my theme to the old default theme conf.... sorry can't remeber it exactly . In the older kodi version it was default and could go to the Libreelec config very easy but after the update i changed it from the default kodi 17 to the default 16 theme but the easy link -button or how it is caled gone i have to dig in to the addons to find it and use it .

My question is it possible to add this addon to my programs list or a differend place where it is easy accesible when used in other theme.

I hope my question is untherstandible my english is terible i am not a native english speaking person.

Thank you in advandce.

Scorp