Posts by nicman23

I've just tried "LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.img.gz" and I can't get this to boot. Comes up with "File system corruption has been detected!" message. I tried different MicroSD cards and readers, also tried a different PC without luck. After the aforementioned message it will attempt a repair, but this doesn't work.

Also tried Hmeeberg's suggestion .. "LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-MXIII-1G.img". Exactly the same issue as above.

Hence there is something in the boot part of "LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-MXIII-PLUS" that is compatible with my Vega S89 - it boots and installs .. however I don't have the knowledge to know what can be taken from this and placed into the image I want to use (ie. "LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.img").

Cheers.

did you try redownloading the image?

I have a MXIII 1GB S802 and the LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.1-MXIII-1G works fine.

hmm what is the android firmware you are using ? (uboot changes with each one)

E: fixed it by installing MBOX_112k4_sdcard.zip from freaktab and inputting the correct uboot script by serial (from the github).

now only if cec worked (it did in the past with the same tv/ hdmi cable

E2:

setenv cec 1

saveenv

and cec works

yes looks like your system doesn't like the mali userspace libraries we use anymore

could be something i changed in the kernel config but i dont have any 1gb S8X2 to test sorry.

it is fine :) , just take down the images so none else get a black screen on their device.

is the kernel and kodi patches the only things you need for the same performance in for example debian (armbian) ?