Posts by SupeReuven

Hi,

I have new Mini M8S Pro, that has 3G ram and 1G LAN.

I tried to use kszaq dtb.img gxm_q200_3g.dtb with 8.2.2.3 version, but the boot stuck.

the original idtb.img that coming with the installation is booting to libreelec, but as expected the device is not working properly.

I also tried different dtb files but without any success. ;(

is someone has any experience with this device, and which dtb I can download ?

BR,

Robbie

Hi,

I have TVheadEnd V4.2 with DVB-T2 connected to, and it streams the channels to my Libreelec latest kszaq version,

only for 2 channels from 7, i have sound drop and from the logs is has problem to decode the AAC audio

Code
    23:58:46.401 T:3856659360   ERROR: ffmpeg[E5DFF3A0]: [aac] Input buffer exhausted before END element found 
    23:58:46.401 T:3856659360   ERROR: CVideoPlayerAudio::DecodeFrame - Decode Error. Skipping audio packet (-1094995529)

is there away to make FFMpeg to skip frame error check using libreelec?

since I didn't managed to find any similar case in the forums.

Regards,

Reuven

Hi,

I just created small and simple script to change Audio device from HDMI to BT in case the BT device is connected,and move back to HDMI when it disconnected.

I checked it only on one BT device that connected to the system, also it should be added to the startup and should run in the background:

Enjoy,
    Robbie