Posts by xmun

Thanks mate! I'll try it later today.

It seems the problem I am encountering is different from the one in this thread.

What is happening in my case is that, when the power button command is set to "suspend", after pressing the button Kodi powers off but doesn't send the CEC command to the TV and Receiver. Upon waking the system, the command to turn off the TV and receiver is sent followed shortly by the command to wake.

So the behavior is as follows:

Kodi On --> Press Power --> System Powers down, TV and receiver remain on --> Press Power --> PC Powers On --> TV and receiver power off --> TV and receiver power back on immediately.

I suppose I should open a separate thread on this.

I upgraded to 7.95.2 and again to 7.95.3 and have noticed a problem with CEC on Generic x86_64 build. My configuration is set to wake TV and AVR which works well and also to power off TV and AVR on power off. When I power off using "Shutdown" as a command all works well. When I power off using "suspend" - which is my default settings, the TV and soundbar remain active. When I power on the system again, it first turns off my tv and sound bar, then powers them on again. It's almost like the Power off signal remains "queued" and then gets received by my devices on wake up.

Specs:

NUC D54250WYKH2
    Core i5 4250U 1.3Ghz
    HD Graphics 4000
    8GB DDR3 RAM

Connected to:
    Pulse-CEC USB
    Samsung UE37ES6710 (HDMI) and
    Philip Soundbar HTL2163B (to TV via HDMI-ARC)