Posts by prwnd

prwnd Can you try disconnecting TV from mains for a minute and retrying?
    Also see this post: How do I make additional buttons on my Panasonic remote work?

Panasonic sending PVR button presses is a choice the TV makes (you can affect it with the magic button code)
    and it may have just got disabled.

Please see my TV remote. I have a dedicated button (see picture) on the low right corner to control the "play, stop, pause" etc. buttons. With v7.95.2 and even with former Openelec everything went fine. I could even disable media buttons with that switch button. But with v7.95.3 i have problem with CEC itself. Non of the buttons are working.

Update: interesting anomaly. If i start to control OS with Yatse, after some minutes the remote starts to work. But is i change source (HDMI, TV, DVB-C) and go back again no response. And the game begins, i start to control with Yatse (Android) and after some minutes remote turns alive.
    I made only one setup change, namely set the CEC preferences to default, but i think it has nothing to do with it.

After upgrading my RPi2 to v7.95.3 the CEC is not working. With the previous version v7.95.2 everything was ok.
    When i reboot the RPi2 the coursor buttons starts to work but "play-stop-pause" buttons are not working. After switching the TV back to DVB-C, DVB-T, other HDMI source and than again to RPi source or turning off then on the TV the CEC stops to work. Definitely a bug as v7.95.2 was excellent with CEC.

My TV - Panasonic TX-P46G20ES