Posts by fakemoth

chewitt any idea when we will see a beta for example, a rough estimate or something if you feel like?

Figured LibreELEC will have an image for this beastly machine, so already ordered one N2. There is so much hype... but I really think that the Odroid N2 will become the go to for running Kodi on ARM the way it is meant to run, if LibreELEC manages to cook a nice build. The developers have only good words about the N2, on all the forums.

Here too, but because of some weird dude talking non sense the thread was trashed?

Thanks for all the good work!

Hello, using LibreELEC for a month now on my Cubox-i 4 Pro devices and I love it; coming from openELEC it was just as stable with a few random resets. Congrats!

I just need to replace the language files for the Kodi core and the Estuary theme, and I really can't find where they are/what are their names? Can someone help me, the guys over Kodi don't seem to update their files from Transifex THAT often, and the current translation is driving me nuts... I mean... there aren't such words in our language man, nor the mouthfuls, forced translations of tech stuff, or lengthy expressions that break out of everything :D With all the respect for the tremendous amount of work put in by our team.

Later edit: is this correct?

Code
    /usr/share/kodi/addons/service.libreelec.settings/resources/language/Romanian/strings.po
    /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.estuary/language/resource.language.ro_ro/strings.po

Because at least the first one doesn't look like my file...

BTW: I guess you are pulling the language files from upstream, right?