Posts by ikosa

There have been some libcec changes and some firmware changes between Jarvis and Krypton.
    If you are having trouble with CEC on Pi, you can try reverting the firmware back. Download the following two file:
    start.elf?raw=true
    fixup.dat?raw=true

and replace the ones on the sdcard (take a copy of the old files in case you want to switch back after testing).
    These files should be visible when the sdcard is inserted into a PC with an sdcard reader (assuming a direct LibreELEC install, rather than a NOOBS install).

Power off the TV from mains for a minute. Check you are seeing a problem. Revert the firmware. Power off the TV from mains for a minute. Report if any difference in behaviour.

I'm having the same issue on WEtek Play, is there a fix for wetek play?
    For details see: thread-4845.html

I upgrade my Wetek Play from openelec 6.95.3 to libreelec 7.95.2 with upgrade.tar. After upgrade CEC starts to malfunction which was proper in OE. It is working proper after boot, but after puting tv standby and switching back on CEC stops working. My tv is Samsung UE22ES5400.
    I try to update my tv's firmware but nothing changed.
    I try to clean install LE 7.95.3 but it is same.
    Debug log is atttached.
    Pls fix this issue, it is very annoying to use 2 remotes especcially for my wife and stoping playback when i switch off tv is an important function for me.