Posts by ElSchmidtorado

hi there,

i got a Orbsmart S82 Box, i flashed the File from the 1. Post RemiX_115k4.zip to be able to boot from SD Card. Worked fine.

I also downloaded the Image file LibreELEC-S8X2.arm-8.2.2-S82.img.gz which maybe the rightone, if i choose in Android with a reboot to libreelec.apk the box reboots but the installation aborts with an issue that somethings is writeprotected etc etc. Can anybody help me with the box?

Or do i have to flash LE like the first file? I want to boot LE from SD Card like all other boxes......

Hi,

i have the Mini M8S II Box and its running nice with libreelec. But since 2 month the remote controll sucks. ||

With the lifehack (use your handy, choose the camera app, aim with the handy to the infrared thing of the remote control and push a button, you can see the remote is working or not!)

the remote works very bad, one button better, another totally not :(

I bought another remote control in ebay but it isnt working at all on my box. Is it possible to make/take a configuration file or something to bring the new Remote to work???

i bought this one

Remote for MXQ M8S T95N T95M Android Smart TV Box :cool:

thanx for helping me :|8o

Hi there,

i have some strange problems with my LibreElec 8.0.0.e Kodi 17. The mainly part i use kodi, is to watch the nba games with the nba leage pass.
    With kodi 16.1 it works absolutely fine. But since i updated to 8.0.0e there a problems with the on demand streams. Because of living in germany i cannot watch always live :P :D so i watch mainly the next day on demand.

The problem is, that the stream freezes and sometimes the sound don't stop, timecode is moving, so i have to stop the stream and start it again from the nba addon. This works, but i have to do it, maybe ten times or more, in a single game..... :dodgy: :s
    Can i do something to solve the problem or post anything that anyone may have a look at the problem???

thx and greets

I am talking about videos like this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But its already an year old and I don't know whether its outdated.

If id want work I would be a bit sad, since the idea of upgrading from Pi1 to Pi3 was a bit driven by this.
    I think I read last spring about Netflix and Amazon Prime running finally on the Pi via this Chromium DRM trick.

If it will not work at all it is also not a total desaster since Kodi is running a lot smoother, although I don't know what comes from the new Pi and what from the new Kodi version.

Hi there,

i am using a android box with a S905X. Is it possible to get netflix working?? I searching a lot in the internet, but cannot find any solution that works. I have a UHD Account and it would be great , if netflix will be woking on kodi.

greets