Posts by DonCorleon

Ok. I will try it again and post results.
    [hr]
    ok

Changed values for x and y resolutions and made sure they were uncommented.
    Still showing up in touchscreen add on as 1728x1080 with same result from calibration.

I will look further into this.... even if its manually setting the pointercal file...lol
    [hr]
    Ok, got it sorted for the moment by changing the res to what is displayed by the calibrator.....
    Still not 100% but close enough to fiddle....

In this case open file ts_env.sh and uncomment lines TSLIB_RES_X/Y and fill correct value. I think this should help.

Code
    export TSLIB_RES_X=1920
    export TSLIB_RES_Y=1200

Thank you for the reply.

I have already tried that to no avail. From what I can tell, self.getwidth() and height respectively are not returning the correct values or they are be manipulated to show the wrong result.... I'm working through it but 4 eyes are better than 2 :)

Ps. I have a basic background in coding so I'm happy to fiddle so long as you happy for me to..... Just thought that you knowing the code, you might think of something on the spot.....

Hi vpeter,
    Thanks for all the work you and others are putting into this area. For me, touch is a must have as I hate keyboards lol.

I have touch working via the installation of your addon from the repo, done the manual file editing/creation, and have configured it via the configuration addon it provides.
    The issue I'm having is that the touch position is correct in the top left but the closer I get to the bottom right it is out as in thinks I'm touching further down and to the right, significantly.
    I am think that its because the configurator is not reading the correct resolution.
    I use a res of 1920x1200 (16:10)
    The configurator detects it as follows:
    resolution : 1728x1080
    skin : 1280x720

I think if I could override these values on the configurator screen, it would be fine. Thoughts?