Posts by ccgg

Just thought I would share something back to the community, TX3 Pro remote config BFMuKNGN

Spent all evening figuring out the correct key mappings as none of the keymaps I found online had worked.

kszaq your latest image works great on the TX3 Pro 1G/8G, no more mount issue, seems to enter and resume from standby and no issues with installtointernal as well :)

Can't see any issues so far everything works.

Cracking progress, massive improvement over Kodi on Android.

You sir, are a legend!

I've been able to install to NAND successfully on a TX3 Pro, but when I try to do so on an M96X (S905X 2GB RT8189), I can boot from SD and run installtointernal from Putty, but even after multiple retries, it will not boot either into LibreELEC or into recovery to reinstall factory firmware. I hope someone can help me so I don't end up with a permanently bricked device that needs an SD card to run. Also, I can't boot from USB (no matter what port I use), only SD card works. Anyone have any ideas?
    Regardless of anything else, big kudos to kszaq for the work required to make this available to all of us. Awesome job!