Posts by nmcaullay

Hi there, I have the MAME emulator running within the lrusak development Libreelec builds. When in the MAME game, i try to push tab on the keyboard in order to remap the PS3 controller buttons, but kodi flips back to the kodi interface. I'm guessing it is because retro player is just like any other content now, and tab flips it forward/back. Is there anyway to change/remove the tab button, and stop it interfering with the MAME emulator tab function? Cheers Nathan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just uploaded some newer builds that have some corrected versions, Things shoud "just work" now.

If thinkgs aren't working I'd recommend blowing out your Addons24.db

Code
    rm /storage/.kodi/userdata/Database/Addons24.db

Hi there, i tried as outlined (updated to overnight update, rm addons24, reboot), no change.
    I also enabled libretro (which wasnt enabled) and rebooted.
    I'm wondering if i'm doing something obviously stupid?
    I've included logs here, incase someone can point out what i'm doing wrong.

Nathan

Hi there, i have upgraded from LE7.0.0 on a RPi2 to LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0-retroplayer-20160516235519-r23075-gcbb038d.
    No problems booting, but i cant seem to get a list of emulators.
    I switch the view to not hide incompatible addons, and they are all listed, but i cant install them as they are incompatible.

Is there a trick to getting a compatible list of emulators? hange a repository, force refresh something?

I know it's early days, and i'm just playing around with the devel builds, but maybe sometone might be able to point me in the right direction?