I think I need some assistance as I cannot find what I am doing wrong.
Trying to install Aeon Nox skin and get error did not install message. Looking at the logs it complains about MD5 checksum being wrong.
Below are the steps:
- new installation of latest image (B2 I think is called) on my Odroid-C2 device
- used Libreelec tool to write the image to media
- boots up fine
- nothing else installed (no addons, etc) justpain vanilla image
- trying to install Aeon Nox from Kodi repo gets the above described error
- tried another skin (a random one) from the Kodi repo and same
- tried another random skin and it started downloading
- tried Aeon Nox and same issue
Tried another image (jarvis) - the christmas one posted on the Odroid forums by wrtx (i think that is the name) - same issue
Can not understand why.
Maybe one of you have more info on this or can see what I am doing wrong?