Posts by CapHHH

kszaq, can I ask you another question?
    Just saw this review (under Remote Control) that the remote server of the box is not working, therefore I don't think I'll be able to use apps like Yatse to control kodi, which I very much want to do.

"In the Mini MX III system it is also included in theory server remote control that can be used in conjunction with the app control AMLogic , with can control our TV-Box remotely from a smartphone or tablet if they are in the Same wifi network. Although we have the option in the settings this option does NOT work."

REVIEW: Beelink MINI MX III un TV-Box con SoC Amlogic S905X | AndroidPC.es - Part 3

BTW, this is the minimxiii ii version as seen on page 2 of the review.

Does LibreELec take care of that problem as well?

Don't listen to their "support". I am using a 2TB external HDD - no issues with both S805 and S905.

Great, but this box is a s905x one... No matter?
    Glad you're sure about that but someone WITH the box and the drive would realy seal the deal...
    Just to emphasize, saw on gearbest an actual complaint about a 1TB drive even not being recognized so made me wary...

Update: saw on Amazon someone managing to work with a 2TB FAT32 disk and Android, he hasn't tried ntfs yet but I think I can make the plunge now :)
    Thx again, kszaq, for building my confidence :)

Hey kszaq,

Happy to be able to ask you this directly and maybe have the chance to use your build in a future buy :)
    So was planning to get the Minimxiii ii from Gearbest but saw there a note from the site's crew that the box only supports 1 TB usb hard drive and I need it to support at least 2TB.
    Was asking in kodi forum if your build could lift that limitation but getting it straight here from you is best, I guess :)
    Only two days left to flash sale in Gearbest and would very much like to order if the drive size won't be an issue with Libreelec.

Many thanks for all your dedicated work. Keep it up!