Posts by e_hal9000

Is the HD channel H.264 and the SD one MPEG-2?
    Do you have the MPEG-2 codec licence?

There is a bug on Jarvis where switching between software and hardware decoded codecs doesn't work.
    If you get the MPEG-2 codec licence this will be avoided.

You can also switch to a Milhouse nightly build which has a fix for switching between software and hardware codecs.
    LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)

No I dont have mpeg2 license but I know Tvheadend provide to decode in passthrought.

Then I need to have the codec in HW?

[hr]

Debug log??

I try to get it and report here...

I need to get general or particular component debug like video? or is better a complete debug log?

Hi,
    I report what I verified on my experiences with two Raspberry: RPI 2 and RPI 3.

I have Libreelec 7.0.1 with tvheadedn 4.2 on one and openelec 6.0.3 with tvheadend 4.0.9 on the other one having the same problem.

I want to switch on Libreelec then I think is the same problem but i want solve on Libreelec if is possible.

I report my problem:
    when I switch on the channels in DVB-T when I go from sd to HD I have only the audio switching and the video remain freezed on the last image of previuos sd chiannel. If I stop the stream and I open it another one working normally (that's is on free channles or crypted channels is the same)

I tried also to use one kodi 15 or 16 from windows pc pointing a tvheadend backend on the raspberry and thats not happen and working normally and good.

Then I think is a problem probably inside a libreelec (openelec also) and kodi.
    Considering that openelec and libreelec having different level of kodi 15 and 16 I assumed maybe is a problem on the OS, but I don't know because my trace on tvheadend dont report enything strange or different.

Do you know it?
    There are any solution for that?

thanks.

Turn on mouse and touch screen support in kodi (though I don't recommend it)

System --> system --> input devices --> mouse and touch screen support

What is the correct image to download for Odroid C2? I don't see it inside a list of a downloadable images...

Thanks.