Posts by luke00978

kszaq  wrote:
    This is because of the vq patch I am using. The patch fixes dropping vq over time and stuttering effect that comes after this happens. It also makes seeking and channel switching much quicker. The only downside it what you observed, i.e. a (little) few seconds missing at the beginning of some videos. This can't be improved without significantly modifying Amlogic HW decoding implementation in Kody Jarvis and I've already spent too much time trying to improve this patch. I have decided to leave the patch in current state for all future Jarvis builds because it's the best solution we can have. It's much more different in Krypton and that's where development focus is at.

From post #592 in this thread.
    thread-3588-post-31434.html#pid31434

thanks for that, again you work is much apreciated

much appreciated for the builds! I have everything working well on 2 s905x mk809iv sticks, only problem is when i watch videos the first second or so of audio is missing then it comes in perfectly in sync etc.. not the worst problem and unnoticeable on videos that dont have immediate sounds. all my vids are watched over network streaming

any ideas?

cheers

Luke