Posts by zoltan

32-bit/
    Just copy img.gz into update folder and re boot box
    Note on 32-bit build: If you want to switch to 32-bit build, you need to clean your addon cache first:

Code
    rm -rf /storage/.kodi/addons/packages/*

, after updating force refresh every repository you have and reinstall all binary addons. If you don't know what it is, you probably don't want to switch or shouldn't do it - make a clean install instead. The same note applies to restoring backup from 64-bit to 32-bit build and vice versa.

By the way, do you find this box is really slow loading thumbnails & fanart using LE SD Card version?
    I've installed to internal because this box had the slowest loading of the above i have ever seen on any box I've tested.

I don't know how to do that. So I would make a clean install. Can I do it as I wrote above?

I usually don't use the thumbnails views, but I found the box a little bit slow when it created video library the first time. I can try to test if you tell me what to do.

I have the same box. The toothpick method works (it worked for me) if you downgrade your android firmware to 05/08/2016 version (I had the October version before).
    Can you explain better the fake.zip method? I didn't understand it.

Hi all,
    I'm trying to upgrade my RPi 1 from OE 6.0.3 by downloading .tar file and putting it into update folder but after rebooting I receive the "check size failed" error.
    What should I do?
    Thanks