Posts by dede

Thanks a lot trogggy. I hope I didn't get you in any kind of trouble. Seriously guys I'm not into any kind of illegal stuff. As I said in my first post I just want public TV (polish public tele) which is absolutely FREE and just simply not accessible overseas. Simple as that. I'm not a fan of sport so all these pirat EuroSport Canal+ channels are not my cup of tea.

trogggy - any chance you could drop me a link to some articles/tutorials showing how to share a folder between PC and Rasp Pi running Libreelec? I know how to share a folder between 2 windows machines but that's about it. If digging for a link is too much just tell me what to look in google for specifically?

OK, thanks for the info. I don't want to be involved in anything illegal too so I won't be installing this plugin. I will do some more research on the other one too just to make sure its content is "clean".

But still..even only considering 100% legal content I still don't know where to and how to save the zip files in order to access them from libreelec.
    Any guides here?

Hi Klojum, thanks for your message. I didn't think posting the name of the zip files would change anything? Was I wrong? I didn't even know there are some illegal ones...
    Here's the full ZIP file names:

plugin.video.LivePolishTV-2.1.3.zip
    plugin.video.goldvodtv.zip

Hope you can help me now as you have the full file names.

Hi all, this is my first post and I'm a total noob so please bare with me..

I'm using libreelec on Raspberry pi 3. Want to use it mainly for live TV. Added a few channels by adding the addons via System/file manager/add source and typed in the address specified on addon's website.
    However,
    some addons that I'm very interested in haven't got the Address option. It says on the addon website that I would need to download the ZIP file first and save it in some location and then use INSTALL FROM ZIP option in order to get it all installed.
    I had no issues doing that on my laptop, but here on Raspberry PI things are getting more difficult.
    My question is:
    Where on the SD card should I save the ZIP file so I can access it from my Raspberrry pi from under libreelec? And how to access it?

Thanks,
    dede