Posts by Balor

Is it possible to power on a Kodi box with a CEC remote? Official remote might be broken, looking for other ways to boot up the box while not having to pull the power.

Tronsmart S95.

Have you looked into WOL (wake on LAN)? Your box and router will need to support it... and you will need some know-how. I'm sure there will be separated threads for WOL. There are phone apps for WOL.
    [hr]
    I'm probably six months too late but have you considered changing settings of Marantz AVR to disable CEC? This is not ideal if you control the amp volume with your TV remote.
    I understand this doesn't explain the difference in operation between OE and LE.

Are there mirrors for downloading the update image with drivers?
    Any links I found seem to be down for at least 12 hours ("cvh.libreelec.tv took too long to respond.")

I'm new to this gig (linux) but I've been a long-time Mediaportal and Kodi user on Windows (same hardware). It looks like all the work CvH has done will help me get my system running with TBS drivers working (TBS6982 and TBS6280, DVB-S and DVB-T).
    I've struggled for hours (maybe days) attempting to get drivers to work on other distros (Debian, Ubuntu, etc...), every time with a different error using either the opensource or proprietary TBS drivers.
    I'm hoping that this openelec version (with update) will provide me with the ability to achieve this (Google Live Channels app) on an nVidia shield.
    Eventually achieving the promised land of all my channels, recordings and streams accessible directly in TV's interface (Android TV, Sony, etc...) with no connected box except one TVheadend server. This will require a new TV, Google to sort out their DVR stuff and a TVheadend app out of beta.