Posts by Steve1987

OP updated with 7.90.beta4 with Kodi 17.0rc4. From this release device-specific builds are back.

Addon updates and more detailed changelog coming soon.

Tried this version tonight but im still having no luck with remote, everything is fine in the 7.0 builds but soon as i update to latest beta builds it stops. Ive tried every remote.conf file in the config folder, what am i doing wrong??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thank you kszaq your builds are wonderful, I'm using 7.0.3.2. and i wanted to try the beta but links are not working I hope they'll work soon again. Do anybody know a way to install in libreelec a browser like chromium or whatever?

What operating system do you use?, I found on my windows 10 it wouldn't let me access my mxq thru any browsers. So what i did was went to windows then network and my mxq box showed up in there. I then copied the file to update folder and restarted my box, job done :).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Tried this today, updated from libreelec 7.0, all went fine apart from my remote dont work. I have it installed to.nand and in previous version remote was working fine. Ive tried all 3 links for remote but still no luck, i put the text into the config folder, am i doing this right?, Once i get the remote working it will all be fine. Any help appreciated.