Posts by andiewill

Unfortunately that did not work and i tried all different scenarios to get it to work to no avail, so i decided to send the Hauppauge win tv dual tuner back as its not functioning how i would like it and continue to use the RTL tuner, until my HDHomerun arrives which i have ordered off fleabay for a very cheap price cheaper than the dongle, otherwise i would not bother and keep to my original setup to watch live tv.

HI All and here is my scenario, i have a Nvidia Shield with all the bells and whistles running fine, i use live channels apk to view live TV on the Shield, the way i do this is through the network using a raspberry pi 3+, libreelec and tvheadend as a server / back end, all is working great with the channels, epg / info being pulled over network which is great, the only issue i have is that i can't get the logos to show up in live channels, if anyone know of a way how to rectify this can you point me in the right direction then hopefully that will complete my setup .......... Cheers.

I have just bought this stick using it with a Rpi3 libreelec latest build and it works fine picking up HD / Sd UK channels with no issues, when i update the image using the millhouse nightly build it does not show the channels and give an TV headend error, i believe that it may be something to do with the drivers ? can his be implemented into the millhouse build by any chance, or am i missing something ?

i have an issue with the narration ie voice speaking over live tv, to turn it off i go into audio and subtitle settings then i choose audio stream and change it to .....in my case English MP2 stereo and all is well no voice over, once i have done this i scroll down to set default for all channels and all should be ok, except it does not set for all channels, i have to do this every time for separate channels, even when i do change them and i switch the box off or reboot, i have to go through the same thing all over again, anyone having the same experience and is there a fix i've missed.

To hard reset / uninstall the tvheadend i beleive you have to delete the tvheadend folder in userdata, the path is storage>kodi>addon_data>servicetvhesadend 42 or servicetvhesadend, depending which one you are using.

i would also delete tvheadend in storage>addons>servicetvhesadend 42 or servicetvhesadend, then reinstall...........

Make sure you back up your settings using Backup or usb sdcard wizard before hand, i hope that helps........... or if incorrect someone will point it out.

I'm using a hdstar dvb s2 usb with rpi 3 / Libreelec 7.95.2 beta, this is working really nice with this image, the only issue is i cannot get it to work with oscam / line ? i have looked around the forum with no solution found, i did state on another thread if there is a alternative oscam be sides the one in the repo but i got no answer back, so i thought it best to do a separate thread about this issue.

I have done this many times on the wetek play that i used to have but that box gave up the ghost on me, (Bad design etc in my opinion as it kept on getting faulty) so i know how to input my line, and this works perfect on my db 800 with out any issues before conversion, but i want to change setups tp libreelec / rpi and relegate the DB 800 some where else.

if anyone has any ideas which oscam works and where i can download it from would be great.

Thanks in advance...........

Just a quick update to let you all know that all is sorted after a bit of trial and era plus general tinkering around, which in the end i got to know tvheadend quite while, cant discuss here how i did it but it's about pairing tvheadend and OSCAM......... The HDstar V3 DVB S2 is working great with the RPI 3 with no issues to date, now i can get rid of my wetek play which has been given me issues since day one ie:- tuners going, critical mainboard going x 2 and just not living up to what it can do IMO............

I'm using a hdstar dvb s2 usb with rpi 3 / Libreelec 7.95.2 beta, this is working really nice with this image, the only issue is i cannot get it to work with oscam / line ? i have looked around the forum with no solution found, i did state on another thread if there is a alternative oscam be sides the one in the repo but i got no answer back, so i thought it best to do a separate thread about this issue.

I have done this many times on the wetek play that i used to have but that box gave up the ghost on me, (Bad design etc in my opinion as it kept on getting faulty) so i know how to input my line, and this works perfect on my db 800 with out any issues before conversion, but i want to change setups tp libreelec / rpi and relegate the DB 800 some where else.

if anyone has any ideas which oscam works and where i can download it from would be great.

Thanks in advance...........

Thanks CVH, i got the HDstar dvb s2 pulling in services and channels with this version of libreElec, for some reason when i tried it previously two days ago, it could not pull in / detect the dvb s2 tuner, but now all is ok with this download, i did change my sd card so maybe that was the issue ? now i have a picture showing etc, anyway now to set it up and configure the raspberry Pi 3 like i want it ..... Cheers once again............