Posts by Hakmawongzi

Sold my Amazon Fire TV and bought a PI 3 and it turned out to be a bad move on my part. Optical connection to my amp is disconnected and Bluetooth headset is giving me grieve non stop till I stopped using it..
    I experienced the audio disconnect problem just like everyone else that posted here before me but I just kept trying different setup every couple of days and until recently I discovered something by accident.
    If I load a video file into the sdcard and play the file from there, I can be on the Bluetooth headset for hours and I never had the audio disconnect on me. The minute I played a video from YouTube and the audio would just disconnect at random time. And this behaviour exhibits in both OpenElec as well as LibreElec. And I never had this Bluetooth headset problem when I was running either Kodi or SPMC on my Amazon Fire TV.
    Which brings me to suspect the PI3 hardware itself. So I was playing with different video/audio setting, changing buffer memory size in advancesetting.xml and non of those solved the problem.
    Earlier on this morning I downloaded the Pi configuration add-on and played with different setting and finally I was watching video on YouTube without my Bluetooth audio quitting on me for 4 hours non stop.
    Guys...If you are still having problem with your PI3 Bluetooth audio, please clock your PI3 to turbo at 1000 or higher and enable "Disable dynamic overclock" option to confirm my findings.
    Thank you.
    Time to shop for a 8 core Android box with Bluetooth and optical out.