Posts by skom

And what is the driver for the default remote control (K1 plus S905 see picture below) to connect to as a second remote control?

One more problem - how to map letters from remote control with keyboard in Lircmap.xml file?

In the file in the rc_keymaps directory I have eg

"0x72ddb0 KEY_Q"

and try to assign it to lirc in Lircmap.xml in various ways

<q>KEY_Q</ q>

<letter_q> .... unfortunately nothing works :(

How can I map a letters and special characters, e.g., space, comma, dot, at, slash, backslah, colon, etc.?

I made a file to operate the remote from the old box GoClever Android Box (up to version 8.90.4 I had it as a second remote control along with the default one entered in the system).

Unfortunately, the keyboard does not want to work with the letter keys. I wrote in /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg

following line "meson-ir * my_file" and I entered the command "ir-keytable -a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg -s rc0" via ssh. I'm not happy about the pilot's work. When I delete the line that I added in rc_maps_cfg I have no new or old remote control. How can I return to the remote installed by default in the system (K1 plus S2 T2 from China s905).

Thank you in advance for your help in solving the problem

After upgrade to 8.90.2, my K1 Plus quite often restarts itself (after freezing). I have a fan mounted for cooling the processor and how I check it now CPU temperature is 40-50 pcs (without the fan on this version Libreelec reached 85 degrees and hung up :( (on the LibreELEC 9.x version 1.0.6 there was no problem stopping the box Problems began with version 1.0.8 and only removing the plugin resulted.) In attachment are logs of the last crash and previous crash logs in version 8.90.2. Is there any solution for this?

For several days I have K1 Plus (at S905). I tried to set LibreELEC (LibreELEC-Amlogic.aarch64-KI_Plus-7.0.2.004.4.img) with: Tvheadend and VDR and with oscam, but so far without positive result. I have message "Channel encoded (2)"
    My configs of VDR are:

Is it possible to ask more experienced with directing me to the right way to solve my problem :)