Posts by Tom0000

Hi.

I installed version 7.90 beta 3 on my S905X box and when I played full hd material from transport stream file on fresh Kodi I could seen processor utilisation from 2% to 20% on single core (20% on the libreelec supporter I think). I instaled 12 or 13 addons . Now I see 20% to 40% processor utilisation during play of full hd material.
    When I used LE 7.0.3 I installed MM set of addons (one installation with 30 or more addons in one step). The same test and I saw 75% to 100% cores utilisation - and visual effect was not acceptable.

How can I project number of addons able to install in LE for be able to use 4K material ? How can I select addons hungry for processor power and addons not hungry ? Is it possible ? Has it been debated here earlier?

Hi.
    I am new user of libreelec. I am new owner of nexbox 2G/16G on amlogic S905X. I installed 7.0.3.012c to nand (after one day tests by usb). This is my first libreelec. I do not have any experience with previous versions. I observed very big inprovements in compare to Kodi working under android ... Thank you very much for the hard work in libreelec .
    I have a problem with ... hm configuring new system ? .
    I used the material stored by my sat receiver dreambox 8000 on channel Domo HD to .ts file in full hd (creaded by Enigma2). Kodi/libreelec had very big problem with playing this material. I used O key from keyboard for observe paramaters of hardware work and I saw 80% utilisation of each core as standard with max to 97%. The result of playing was video shredded , over a dozen frames / second , not 50 (setting of device fullhd / 50 frames. "O" menu does not show current number of frames in played video. Is other way to find this infomation? ). System freezed for a moment for synchronization from time to time. It was very hard to see. The utilisation of processor resulted bad cooperation with keyboard and remote.
    It has to be a wrong configuration and can not be a standard behavior. As I wrote earlier I have not experience with libreelec ... maybe someone share a suggestions ?
    (Should I use a build with disabled temperature sensor ? When I touch the box , it is cool.)
    Best regards

Edit

The problem was in add on installed by me. When i removed it from kodi the same video works good with 2 to 20% core utilisation.