Posts by 123hpsetup

Hi - Appologies if this is referenced elsewhere but in my searching I have not yet found something that seems to match this issue. I am running Kodi 14.1 Git:2015-01-30-38e4046-dirty (Compiled: Jan 29 2015) on a Mac Mini (Early 2009) with OS X 10.10.2 (Mavericks). Since upgrading to Mavericks (and the "Kodi" named revision of the old XBMC) at the same time I have noticed some periodic video skipping/slowdown issues. The odd thing is that the audio is not affected. I have not timed out the instances of this but this occurs at least several times during a video playback. The video will slow down (audio keeps going at normal rate) and get out of sync and within a second or 2 it jumps back into sync with the audio. I would think it would be a buffering issue except then I would expect the audio to have a similar skip to it. Prior to the upgrades it has been fine. Does anyone have any ideas of what to try, or is this a known issue with the new versions of Kodi and I should either try nightly builds or just hold out for a new general release?

Let me know what else I can provide that will help. Thanks!