Posts by fuccio

I still don't understand why Keymap editor is being brushed off that quickly. Just install it and go to: Global > Other > Update Video Library

It does not work, check for example to a number key function that wilt but he does not, I also tried to add on the remote control play pause stop but with keymap editor did not work, instead going to change the remote.config files have succeeded!

Install the Add-on Keymap Editor. It's in the official Kodi repository, so it's not hard to find. Using this Add-on, which will be installed under Programs, you can set any key on your remote control to control a certain function of your choosing in Kodi. Of course the key on the remote should give out a signal that is recognised by the box to do so.

I have already tried to use keymap editor but it does not work, the buttons assigns them but do not change their basic function, in fact, to remap some functions on the remote I've used this method, for example: play stop pause. I took from your example, the command file to go into my favorites that is not a function present in the standard linux commands and I think there are also codes to scan the library, but I can not find what they are.