Posts by Dongers

Noob to Libreelec (have run Kodi for a while now on various hardware devices though so not a complete noob) but have an issue with my remote (have searched the forums and wiki but not found anything useful so far!).

Sammix R95S S905X Android box, running this build from SD card currently (working VERY well, awesome work, thanks :) ) - except the remote....well one button on the remote, the 'OK'/Select button. Every other key appears to mapped correctly and does what i expect it to do, but i cant actually select anything as the 'OK/Select' button ISNT working at all. The 'repeat action' doesnt appear to work either (i have to press down repeatedly to move down thru a menu, for example, instead of being able to just hold the down button) but that is less of an issue than 'OK'/Select not working!

Have grabbed the remote.conf from the Droid side of the box, moved it to the config folder but still nothing.

Have looked at the file itself, but dont have a clue where to start with it to remap the key - only thing i notice about the file is that it appears to have 3 modes of operation, with different codes for the 'OK' button in each mode...? Do i need to force a specific mode to try the different codes...? If so, how do i do this..?

Apologies if this shouldn't be posted to this thread (please let me know where it should go if this is the case!)

THIA for ANY assistance....!

Dongers