Posts by flipflop

I'm quoting myself just in case some people are facing the same issue as I did.

I found a workaround to get my TX95 box booting into LibreElec (must have been something like a broken recovery into original rom): Just install a custom firmware like this one using USB_Burning_Tool, it will then give you the ability to boot into LibreElec using usual toothpick method.

Maybe the website where I bought the box was wrong about the 1G LAN.

Anyway, I ran cpu-z, the box is well recognized as a p212 board...

On the other boxes, usual way to get it to work, first boot on SDCARD or USB (I don't remember well), toothpick method to boot into LibreElec. And I installed on NAND for one of them.

Regarding the last box where I can't boot, every time I'm stuck on the "AMLOGIC" boot screen, using a micro sd card, USB port 1 or USB port 2, LibreElec installed on USB Key and Micro SD card using rufus. I'm out of options right now...

EDIT: Booting to recovery using an android app gets me to the usual recovery screen, trying to boot from bootloader from the recovery gets me right to android (micro sdcard inside)

Hello everybody, I've got the TANIX TX95 (this one) box and I'm unable to boot into LibreElec on sdcard (and using a toothpick).

I've got two other boxes (one S905 and one S905X) with which I don't face any problem.

For this one, not any dtb.img is working, I tried all the S905X ones, mainly this one: glx_p212_2G.dtb but none of them make the device boot (I'm stuck on the boot screen).

Is this related to the fact that it has 1G Lan so probably a dedicated chip?

Can I give you anything to create a working dtb.img?

Thank you in advance!

Hello there,

First thanks for your hard work, my mxq box quick play started to live again since I put LibreElec on it!

I just updated to the beta 2, but forgot to put dtb.img in the update folder (system is installed on nand). After that, I couldn't boot, so I booted again from sd card, and I don't have wifi anymore. I doesn't even show up in the LibreElec settings.

I tried several dtb images just in case (I'm normally using the 1G_1Gbit_Realtek_Wifi image), I installed to NAND again (so now boot is working), but nothing fixed the problem of wifi not showing up anymore (bluetooth doesn't work either anymore, since its handled by the same chip, I hope this isn't the chip that simply died...). It's working fine through ethernet.

I wanted to give you some of the logs to help, but I didn't find anything relevant as I'm not sure where to look.

Do you have an idea about what's going on?

Thank you in advance!

PS: Just to inform, I had a lot of booting issues with older versions(my device was booting 1/3 of the time), but since the last RC builds, everything is working great!