Posts by MagnaVis

    I had a few minutes to play with the new build, 7.95.2. I see the same issue with the screen blanking after idle time.


    What I found suspicious was the short duration of time. I timed it, and it was almost exactly a minute. Under the audio settings is the "Keep audio device alive" setting, which defaults to one minute. I changed it to two minutes and tested again. The time to blank the screen moved to two minutes. When set to always, I haven't seen the issue occur, and I've been running it for a good while now. The screen does go dim, as expected, and can be 'woken' from the dim screen, as expected.


    Thanks again!

    I can test with the other kernels this weekend if this isn't resolved by then.


    Thanks JustBoom for confirming the issue! You guys have a great product, and I can't wait for it to be working with LibreELEC.

    I did see the thread, but it was for the Digi, not the DAC. Support for each will be different, and I did not want to assume that support for the DAC was included with support for the Digi.


    I also looked through the comments on the GetHub page for the 7.0 branch, and none of them specifically mention this device.


    This is why my question was more in regards to if anyone else had it working rather than "can you help me, this isn't working." My assumption, if I had to make one, would be that it's working for most people without issue. Then I would know it was me, not LibreELEC, and would redo my solder job.

    I just got my JustBoom DAC Zero and installed it on my Pi Zero. When I switch to the DAC as the audio output, it blanks my TV (hooked up over HDMI). I'm running LibreELEC v7.90.010.


    It seems these guys got it working:
    Streaming Media with JustBoom Audio HATs - Maker Space


    But I can't confirm the version. I did add these lines to my config.txt:

    Code
    1. dtparam=audio=off
    2. dtoverlay=justboom-dac


    And the device shows up under audio output options (obviously, I'm switching to it when the display goes out). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was successfully running this configuration.


    FULL DISCLOSURE: I have shaky hands and may not have done an amazing job soldering my 2x20 header. This absolutely could be my own fault.


    I did grab the debug log:
    LibreELEC DebugLog for MagnaVis - Pastebin.com


    Here is a log of a successful boot into the GUI when the card is removed:
    Ubuntu Pastebin


    Thank you all for your hard work and time on this amazing project, and for helping me! =D