Posts by syntheticgen

Hello All,

Quick apologies if I'm doing any of this out of order, definitely a noob to this scene by all means. I've spent most of my morning so far going through this form and trying a few different google searches but couldn't find anyone with the same problem. I have an ENY Technology MXQ Pro S905X box that I successfully got to load from usb using the 7.0.3.012c build using the default dtb from the .gz file last night. I installed all of my addons and repos. Powered down and powered back up a few times to look for hang ups and everything went great. But after getting up this morning and turning it back on everything was back to being like I did a fresh install of LE, it resized a couple of times before booting and none of my addons were installed. I figured for the mean time I could just use the suspend feature but would eventually like to install to internal if this can be solved. Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Any extra information I can think of:
    Installed using update method with dummy.zip
    Using 16GB usb created with rufus
    Was unable to do the toothpick method which is why I used the update method
    USB is in USB-3

If there's any other information that you need I'd be happy to grab it for you but may need explanations on how to get it. Thanks again.