Posts by DereC

"Demuxer 1 no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding!" that important information for you, oscam setting! or version

The 24 January revision along with separate tvheadend install (as posted by alf1) is working well for me on KII Pro. One thing I noted is that it started scanning satellites on my C-band motorised dish even before I had enabled them :s .

Many of the satellite muxes are full of outdated frequencies. Is it a case of adding the correct frequencies one by one or is there another (easier) option ?

I noted alf1's comment to use an external dvb-t tuner to scan the channels in. Is that once scanned that you can pull the tuner out and revert to the internal tuner ?

Great work alf1 !

as far as ai understand, dvb-t tuner has been recomended if u want to use dvb-s and dvb-t simultaneously

outdated muxes in tvh are updated from sat / dvb t, personally i use to manually add one mux from kingofsat and rest is done during scanning

Where do I get a step-by-step guide to installing and configuring tvheadend (DVB-S2 + OSCAM) in this latest version of 2017-01-13 for KII, so that I can watch "Kodi"? I have already been able to insert the CAS, locate the channels through the browser ip: 9981, but I can not watch for the "KODI" application itself.

tvheadend by its self got quite good help, and also there are many guides on tvh website, also u can try irc channel on freenode #hts. FTA channels are working? Did u map channels?

On my Xtreamer mxV Pro it is just the upper slot next to the SD card which is not working.
    The three others work perfectly :)

yeah with latest dtb.img only upper slot next to SD card is inactive
    [hr]

thank you for the pcsc, tested with omnikey 3121, working as a charm, lots of used readers on ebay for funny price

jellyfish-140-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv usb hdd OK
    jellyfish-200-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv usb hdd stuttering caused by usb transfer probably , from internal nand plays
    OK
    jellyfish-400-mbps-4k-uhd-hevc-10bit.mkv little stuttering from internal too

however 140mbs shoud be fine for playing 99% of files

oscam working, from libreelec repo, fine with tvh 4.2, readers not tested, for my purpose i need to get pcsc reader working and test it
    [hr]

I have kii pro and one, out of 4, usb slot can't be used too.

Sent from my X900+ using Tapatalk

noticed too, two usb slots closer to sd card not working, two slots close to front of the box working fine
    [hr]
    number keys on remote not working for me, not working even if i tried to map throught keymap editor