Posts by Zpectre87

@zspectre87

Transmission is 5MB and Sonarr is 19MB. LE is not a regular distro, it's packed into a read-only nsquashfs that gets loaded to RAM on boot. Any files written goes into /storage. It's possible to unpack the squashfs (/flash/SYSTEM), then modify it and repack it. It won't really make any difference though. You could also build the image yourself, then you could modify what to include.

I see, so their sizes are negligible. Thanks for the reply. :)

Also thanks to everyone else who helped.

Hi, I'm new here, but I've known this project for a while. I really like that it exists! I haven't used it yet because I have an Emby server set up and, by developmental choice, the Emby for Kodi addon would not be available while Krypton was still in alpha/beta.

I've got a few questions:

1) Is it possible to add some capability of streaming games from a host running Steam, either via Moonlight or a native Steam client? I know LibreELEC is not able to run Steam, even the x86 version, due to how slim of an OS it is, so I wonder if it's possible/feasible.

2) Does your distro have drivers for the Steam Controller?

3) Your distro covers a lot of bases, but it has a lot of things I don't need in my Kodi machine, like Transmission and Sonarr, because I have them in my desktop PC instead, which acts as my server. Is it easy to remove what I don't want/need, and, if not, what would be the process of building a LibreELEC image with only the things I need? Uninstalling stuff should be as easy as typing something on the terminal but I'm afraid of breaking something.