Posts by duncang92

Hi people,

I have been using LibreELEC across my home with 3 Raspberry Pi's and an HTPC.

I have a "server" where I store all the movies, tv shows and music .... running Fedora.

I use the MariaDB addon on the HTPC (pointed at the "server") to keep track of the watched state etc. and it works well. The HTPC also includes a TV-in card for over the air TV.

The HTPC is reaching the end of its life, slow and struggling with video decodes at times.

I have built a Raspberry Pi 4 to replace the HTPC but this needs a separate/new TV-in solution with a USB TV-in. This requires that I build the driver ... I can't do this in LiberELEC and so installed Raspberry Pi OS (Raspian).

I know I can setup mysql or mariadb (used to use MySql on the HTPC until LibreELEC introduced the mariadb addon) - the mariadb addon is soooo much easier to use BUT doesn't exist as I don't have the LibreELEC addons repository obviously. Using the addon would also simplify the transition and I can just port the databases from HTPC to new Pi 4.

Is there a way to get just the mariadb addon or add LibreELEC repository? I understand that this will NOT be supported as the LibreELEC respoitory and addons are targetted for LibreELEC and NOT Raspian.

Any pointers etc. would be great as I am going blind keep googling.

Duncan

Running Kodi Leia on Libreelec and added your addon successfully. No username or password entered (if I do then "kodi lounge" cannot be seen in the list on my phone. I have a free Spotify account.

I see "kodi lounge" as an option on my phone and can click connect but always stays at "connecting" and never connects.

My son comes over for a visit and bam he can connect straight away and it works awesomely. He has a Premium Spotify account. If he is connected and then I try connecting then it kicks him off but I still stay at "connecting" until it times out.

Both our phones are Android.

I also have a PC running on Fedora Linux and can see "kodi lounge" but same result ... always "connecting".

No problems from my phone or PC to my Google Home speaker.

I just installed libreelec for the first time .,..... been using openelec for years.

My 2nd 160Gb hard drive is seen as sdb but doesn't automount and I can't seem to name it etc. etc..

Any hints and tips and pointers so that it gets mounted at boot? I've done a ton of reading but can't seem to work it out for libreelec being such a stripped down Linux.

Cheers, Duncan