can't get device qualifier: Resource temporarily unavailable
    can't get debug descriptor: Resource temporarily unavailable
    aZQA

Again this is for a S905 A95X Nexbox 16gb/2gb

It looks like the .012c build doesn't fix the bluetooth on the Nexbox A95x S905 (non-x) 2gb/16gb box.

It worked on build .009 with the gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb file.

The with 012b and 012c builds bluetooth is not detected using the respective gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb file.

Is there a log or anything I can provide to help with this?

I have a Nexbox A95X with the S905, *not* the S905X. With a 16gb/2gb setup.

I used the gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb in the .009 build and wifi and bluetooth worked great.

I upgraded to .012 and grabbed the new gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb from the device tree for that build and bluetooth doesn't work.

Any idea why? I've tried toggling BT/WiFi off and on. WiFi still works no problem. Bluetooth shows no devices. Should I be using a different DTB?

Hello I have a Nexbox A95x S905 (non-X) with 16gb/2gb with LibreElec installed internally.

I had .009 installed for about a month with great results. WiFi and bluetooth were solid. Performance was good, it would lock up maybe once every week.

I put the new .012 update into the updates folder with the relevant dtb file and rebooted. Everything seemed to work fine except for bluetooth. Wifi works, I was able to migrate to 32bit addons. The big hangup for me is that I lost bluetooth. Now when I go into librelec settings it says no bluetooth hardware.

The bluetooth hardware worked fine in .009 as I used my harmony hub remote to control the Nexbox via bluetooth. Now without blueooth I have to use the crappy IR and it's pretty rough. I've tried copying the update file and the dtb into updates and rebooting and it doesn't seem to help. I've tried disabling and re-enabling bluetooth as well to no avail. I've renamed the dtb to dtb.img and tried updating it that way and it didn't make a difference. The dtb I used was the one for .012 builds named "gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb". I've also tried a few other dtbs with no success at all. Some made me lose wifi (which is expected, I was just hoping to find one where bluetooth may work).
    Anyone else lose bluetooth with this update or have any advice?