Posts by marc.bau

I just updated from 1210 to 1213 and now on pro7 max (SD)I see artefact every 10-60 seconds.

There have been thousands of continuity errors in tvheadend.

So I‘ve gone again into addons > libre tv cards config app and selected default drivers again. This was already done before. After the rebbot it now seems working normal again.

So it is still the same serious bug that exists in 8.x after 7.90.010 and something of my settings has been reset here too.

Yes, it is listed as unavailable. And netfix does not work. There are errors in logs that point to other cases where people heve been told crypto is missing and need to be installed.

The installation of netflix works, but the error bubbles if you access „My list“, „netflix originale“ or other.

milhouse Something seems to be wrong with your LE 9 builds. Per [gitignore] add /addons/script.module.pycryptodome/ by Rechi · Pull Request #11539 · xbmc/xbmc · GitHub that latest Kodi master should contain pycryptodome, but it is missing.

I'm testing with Milhouse 9.0 Build 1208:

Code
    LibreELEC (community): devel-20171208232721-#1208-g712987f (Generic.x86_64)

I guess it was removed as documented in LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)

As libreelec developer this may be acceptable for you personally as you are aware of all these details.

As end user who just do standard installs - this is more than unexpected and difficult to impossible to solve.

I’m doing system administration for about 30 years, but I’m not a libreelec developer and this is unexpected behaviour, too. The boot error message is also clearly wrong and points into a wrong direction. If you personally already rename every label it should be no extra challenge to manage the uuid references. If there is any other solution I‘m also fine with it, but it need to be a unique identifier per volume to prevent such things to happen. I’ve only pointed out that the current setup has a design flaw that should be fixed.

as long this errors are appearing only one time and are not endless increasing this is completely okay, those errors are normal - just switch channels then you have those errors

You mean this happens only on channel switches? I believe I have seen the counter is increasing while viewing one channel for a longer time and this is not normal. I keep an eye on it. Previous versions before 7.90.010 do not have this issue at all...

CvH After a few days of testing your latest build with kernel drivers only the issue seems to be half resolved for me after a year. I have seen artefacts only once on TV.

• The "Transport errors" are 0 with your build; with official LE releases it was increasing and seems to have caused a lot of issues.
    • The "Continuity errors" are still there e.g. 20, with 7.90.010 it was still 0 after weeks of runtime.

I hope this remaining bug can be resolved, too. I have no idea what you make different to official LE releases, but this changes should go into official releases ASAP.

Could you also refresh with Kodi 17.6 aka 8.2.1, please?