Posts by mxlibre

Hi all. I have mxq pro 4k with pictures of board as attached. Its 1giga ram and 8 giga nand. Android 7.1.2, and in recovery shows rk322x-boot recovery. the remote is broken so I can only use keyboard usb attached to it. I also dont have a functioning card reader for sdcard, so usb drive only.

Display Spoiler

I tried several build from these posts : RK322x.arm-9.2-devel, these post : LE 11
    I also tried LEarm10, but I forget the link and cant find it on my history browser, and I also tried amlogic generic its amlogic but to point out that I also tried that build.

so basically I tried
    LibreELEC-MXQ-4K-Pro_2G.arm-9.2.8.img
    LibreELEC-RK322X.arm-11.0-nightly-20240218-d7324fb-rk322x.img
    LibreELEC-RK322x.arm-9.2-devel-20200427213119-b7186bc-rk3228a-mxq4kpro.img

Burn those img to flash drive (also tried about 5 different usb drive brand) and tried to boot using >> toothpick method (1s,2s,3s,4s,xxs), recovery method enable ADB and issue adb reboot update command

None of the media boot as inteded. it just boot to recovery android rkxx (pictures attached).

Display Spoiler

so my question is.
    1.My mxq pro 4k is rockchip rk2xxx chipset right ?
    2.What is the correct way booting the LE for the first time on that box ? may be one of you have the exact same board as me.
    3.I dont really need wifi, ethernet will do just fine to stream videos. What is the most stable version of LE for it ?

Thank you

report on non temp disable
    mxqpro4k s905 1gram
    work better than disabled temp sensor (strange, maybe my flashdisc is too old) , boot via usb ..booting longer than other version but it boot and very few freeze (non respond remote..delayed respond maybe). Most of the time it had to boot on cool boot, reboot via ssh and powercycle using remote boot to android.
    Trying to insstalltointernal via ssh but it wont install...on usb version now...android seems to be intact (droid 6.1)
    Anyone advice any procedure I should do to flash my nand ?

I notice remote is (original remote and original remote.conf from android) has vew glitches
    vol up vol down error on 012, temp disabled and regular version
    simple fix is change 0x18 115 for vol+ 0x10 114for vol-

And funny thing is...my lg tv remote can power on (only) thr mxq box using ok button, cheers

Thanks Kszag

Report : Im on mxqpro4k 1g ram, originally android 6.0.1 build mxpq10005 kernel 3.14.29it01ubuntu (dont know more detailed info)

Test with 012 with temp disabled on usb flash.
    I experienced random freeze on it, sometime it wont boot ( just reboot to droid itself), Will report more with non temp disabled...

Ps: my box and usb is fine...
    trial other version on the same usb and box
    009 ok...just cant installtointernal.../dev/system not found..got lazy to read and running on usb now, no random freeze
    008 no analog audio output but no freeze