Posts by joshcrosby

Hi,

Thanks, it works fine over USB. It is only via bluetooth that the DS4 fails. I think it is because the ds4drv driver is required for some DS4 controllers now over bluetooth and it isn't included in libreelec.

I was actually able to get my DS4 working great over bluetooth with the tutorial from the Lakka documentation. Try this: Lakka documentation - Wireless Dualshock
    [hr]
    I'm having issues in AEL with my N64 roms showing up under Playstation, and my Playstation roms showing up under N64. If I delete from the launcher under one system, it deletes it in both. Any ideas as to why this would be happening or how to fix it?

It should have downloaded the icons to the userdata/addon_data/script.module.zap2xml/icons folder. You can tell kodi to use this folder for the channel icons. You can also log into tvheadend and under the channels tab - highlight the channels, click the reset icon button and the save button. This should then read the icon url from the xmltv file.

I personally think the icons downloaded are low resolution and don't look that good in the interface. I use the icons from the following zip as a starting point to attach the version I like. (In my case the white ones look best)

Dropbox - tv_channel_icons_pack_by_ati711-d4a0spa.zip

Okay. Mine hasn't even created the folder. I might just go in and add them manually like you suggest. Then I just point the Icon URL to the path? Or the User Icon? Which is which?

Also what about Picons? What are those and how do I get them in there?

Thanks!!